New Speaker & Sponsor Announcement
Real-Time Advertising Summit
2014-09-23 14:12:10 UTC
ACI is delighted to announce the participation of Nick Reid, UK Managing Director of TubeMogul, as a speaker at the upcoming Real-Time Advertising Summit taking place 19-20 November 2014 in London.

Nick Reid is the UK MD of TubeMogul, the leader in programmatic brand marketing which launched in 2006, enabling the world’s largest brands and agencies centralise their video advertising on TubeMogul’s enterprise platform. Nick has 13 years’ experience in the advertising and media industry. Prior to TubeMogul, Nick was Managing Director of IgnitionOne, joining after the company’s acquisition of display exchange AdJug. Before that, he started and led the UK sales team for MySpace when they entered the market. Prior to his career in the technology space, Reid worked for EMAP Publishing leading the Digital Sales team and he started his career at Mindshare Digital in 2000.
At the RTA Summit, Nick will be speaking on the topic of ‘Understanding Programmatic Video & TV’.

What’s even more exciting is that we are delighted to have the support of IAB, WARC, IPA, and egta who are the official media partners of our event and actively taking part in the presentations. So if you are a member of any of our media partner, don’t forget to register with 20% discount.

For More Information:
Contact Mohammad Ahsan
+44 (0) 203 141 0606
mahsan-u6eIh+***@public.gmane.org

Don't miss the chance to register for one of the biggest events in programmatic media trading this year at the discounted rate – making great savings on both group bookings and individual tickets!ACI’s RTA Summit is expected to be a sell out Register today!
• Want to send a team? Save even more and find out about our team rates
• See who’s speaking
• Have a question or want to register with 20% Media Partner discount? E-mail us at mahsan-2QsWCtWS96z10XsdtD+***@public.gmane.org or Register online and use "QRT20IAB" discount code to receive £300 discount from the full price of £1495 + VAT (if applicable) or give us a call on +44 (0) 203 141 0606

--
5/13 Great Suffolk Str.
London, SE1 0NS